BladePkz
Hello.Why not login for the full range of use of the site.please go to the portal were the chatbox is located.have fun Smile
BladePkz
Hello.Why not login for the full range of use of the site.please go to the portal were the chatbox is located.have fun Smile
BladePkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new 562 Server.

HomePortalRichard's Co-Owner Application DbrybnLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Richard's Co-Owner Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Richard

Richard's Co-Owner Application Empty
PostSubject: Richard's Co-Owner Application   Richard's Co-Owner Application EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:43 am

*In Game Name(IGN): Richard

*Applying for which position: Co-Owner

*Are you active/and when?: Everyday anytime at random

*Are you helpful to the server and it's players?: Extremely

*Why should you be a Staff Member of Bladepkz?: I am currently a Head Admin and I think that I should have Co. because I am EXTREMELY helpful to staff and players of this great server.

What are your experiences with being a staff member?: EXTREMELY WELL EXPIERIENCED

*Are you capable of advertising?: Yes, I am extremely well of being capable of advertising, I have auto-typer and I will make videos for YouTube and never advertise on RuneScape because they can easily shut down our server.

Comments and Concerns?: I might not be on sometimes so please do not demote me when I am. Thank you for reading this Se7en. lol! -Richard
Back to top Go down
Shot
Administrator
Administrator
Shot

PostSubject: REPly   Richard's Co-Owner Application EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:39 am

that is little information, i vote no, my app is only for mod and its 10 times long as yours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard's Co-Owner Application   Richard's Co-Owner Application EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:24 pm

what the boner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Richard's Co-Owner Application   Richard's Co-Owner Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Richard's Co-Owner Application
Page 1 of 1