BladePkz
Hello.Why not login for the full range of use of the site.please go to the portal were the chatbox is located.have fun Smile
BladePkz
Hello.Why not login for the full range of use of the site.please go to the portal were the chatbox is located.have fun Smile
BladePkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new 562 Server.

HomePortalShots Application :3 DbrybnLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shots Application :3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shot
Administrator
Administrator
Shot

Shots Application :3 Empty
PostSubject: Shots Application :3   Shots Application :3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 3:52 am

*In Game Name(IGN): My IGN is Shot.

*Applying for which position: I am applying for a Moderator or Admin.

*Are you active?: Yes i am pretty active i play 5-8 hours on weekends and 2-4 hours on school days. I am pretty busy with highschool so
i will be on bladepkz most of my day.

*Are you helpful to the server and it's players?: Yes in my opinion i am very helpful to players i have helped various players in the game itself.
I Help so arguments with mods and admins and i help people in ::yell also in pm.

*Why should you be a Staff Member of Bladepkz?:

i think i deserve staff because im kind, helpful and easy to get along with. i help as much as i can with peoples questions and problems. if i cant help i get a staff member for them or i tell them to talk to a staff on the chatbox or ::yell. whenever im on im hardly ever afk so i can answer peoples questions straight away or solve their problems and help them get started if their new to the server. now it would be great if i become staff on this server because i think this server is the BEST! i vote daily hoping this server always stays at the top and im pretty much love this server.
if i become staff i will give my 110% to help people with their problems and make them enjoy the game as much as i do.

Are you capable of advertising?: Yes I am capable of advertising i go on various chatboxes and give them a link to this server. I also will make a youtube channel called "GodsRevo562" with many videos that people can send in and watch. On every video i will give a link to this site and the intro would be to click this link in the bottom before viewing the site. I attract tons of players in various servers. My friend had a server and i have attracted thousands of players in his server i advertise 1 hour straight then play godsrevo and do other things.

What are your experiences with being a staff member: I wont name my friend in particular cause, but on another server i good friend of mine got admin a couple of months ago (I cant remember how long ago) but he was an awesome admin which i helped with him.

Comments and Concerns?: This Server is really awesome i have myself played it about a long time and i have experienced a very good economy, a very entertaining/helpful staff and very fun pking.

This is my Moderator/Admin app. If you have read this thank you for your time reading this.
If you have any questions about this app post in this comments below.

- Shot

santa
Back to top Go down

Shots Application :3
Page 1 of 1