BladePkz
Hello.Why not login for the full range of use of the site.please go to the portal were the chatbox is located.have fun Smile
BladePkz
Hello.Why not login for the full range of use of the site.please go to the portal were the chatbox is located.have fun Smile
BladePkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new 562 Server.

HomePortalDemon's application DbrybnLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demon's application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XxXDemonXxX

XxXDemonXxX

Demon's application Empty
PostSubject: Demon's application   Demon's application EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:48 pm

*In Game Name:XxXDemonXxX

*Applying for which position: Moderator

*Are you active?:Yes. I am very active. Problem is i cant figure out how to work the client but, i heard there would be a webclient soon. I am almost on all the time for the forums and the server. 3-5 hours a day. I have to exercise though Neutral. When im on vaction i wouldnt be on for at least 3-2 weeks but, thats very rare.

*Are you helpful to the server and it's players?:Yes. Anyone who is in help of need i would help.So, ask me for help on anything. If i do find glitches i report them. I dont abuse them :S. If, i see players using the glitches i would report them in usually.

*Why should you be a forum Staff Member of bladepkz: I have been on alot of 562 servers. Pm me if you want to know. I do not rage kick like some people :S xDD. I do enjoy the little thins like in zombie land Neutral i am not that strict.I am from the US . That is good because most players are from the US. xDD no offence too Uk or any country lolz.

What are your experiences with being a staff member: I have been moderator 2 times and admin 1 time. Ik most of the important commands and things. I had a few people who i had to kick that would try to flood the server. If theres dupers i usually just give a Temp Ban.

Are you capable of advertising?:Yes i have advertize but, i did delete the youtube vid because of A server copying another servers web. i wont say who :S. My new youtube account is Rshelpism give it a try if you need to know the ways to get through 1-99 range.

Comments and concerns?:I hope everyone has a good time of the new update. My user is Souls4 black feel free to add me if you want. Neutral
Back to top Go down

Demon's application
Page 1 of 1