BladePkz
Hello.Why not login for the full range of use of the site.please go to the portal were the chatbox is located.have fun Smile
BladePkz
Hello.Why not login for the full range of use of the site.please go to the portal were the chatbox is located.have fun Smile
BladePkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new 562 Server.

HomePortalShots Co owner  Apply DbrybnLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shots Co owner Apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shot
Administrator
Administrator
Shot

Shots Co owner  Apply Empty
PostSubject: Shots Co owner Apply   Shots Co owner  Apply EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:48 am

In Game Name(IGN):
Shot

*Applying for which position: Head Administrator/Co-owner (pick what this deserves)

*Are you active/and when?:
Yes i am active i play 2-3 hours on school days and 3-7 hours on weekends, i also play during summer.

*Are you helpful to the server and it's players?:
Yes i am very helpful to players, i tell them every helpful tip so they can have a good time on this server. I also try to manage to answer every
question that they have in the game. When they are troubled i would help them as much as i can. I tell them not to quit and they would always listen
to me

*Why should you be a Staff Member of Bladepkz?: I should be staff on bladepkz because i am i very intelligent. I get a lot of people from advertising.
I tell my friends about this server, and this server is the best one i have played. I always vote so this server will stay at the top and will be the best
server that people have played. I would answer anyone's question. I never abuse any commands such as ::jail, ::mute, ::ban,etc. I would always calmly,
deal with the players without abusing.

What are your experiences with being a staff member?: I have been experienced in staff in many various servers. I have been admin on this server ( also mod.) I have been experienced admin on many servers i have been admin 10 times mod 16 times co owner 7 times and owner 3 times.

*Are you capable of advertising?: Yes i am infact i have been advertising already and im getting people. I advertise on rs-ps.org and many other sites. I would
always introduce people to the server so they are comfortable. I advertise every day so this server would get a lot of players.

Comments and Concerns?: this isnt the longest app ever but this should be good enough.
I love BladePkz Very Happy
Thanks For Reading My App
Apreciate it Very Happy

Last edited by Shot on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shots Co owner Apply   Shots Co owner  Apply EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:08 am

Nice Sad ur better than my head admin apply:(
Back to top Go down
Shot
Administrator
Administrator
Shot

PostSubject: REply   Shots Co owner  Apply EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:09 am

sarah wrote:
Nice Sad ur better than my head admin apply:(

U just have to try
Back to top Go down