BladePkz
Hello.Why not login for the full range of use of the site.please go to the portal were the chatbox is located.have fun Smile
BladePkz
Hello.Why not login for the full range of use of the site.please go to the portal were the chatbox is located.have fun Smile
BladePkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new 562 Server.

HomePortalVesta Pk Guide. DbrybnLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vesta Pk Guide.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XxXDemonXxX

XxXDemonXxX

Vesta Pk Guide. Empty
PostSubject: Vesta Pk Guide.   Vesta Pk Guide. EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:57 pm

First, of all the equiptment and stats you will need.
Prayer: 1

Strength: 99

defence:78

attack:75

hp: 90-99

equipment you will need. Rune defender,Abby whip, Ags, Vesta Helm, Vesta Body, Vesta Legs, Dboots, Fire cape, Berserker ring, barrow gloves, or statius. Super strength pot, Super Attack, Super Defence, and rest just shark.

Now, that you have all the equipment i would go too ::clanpk. I would use Rune defender and whip first because people usually dont want too fight people with agses. It would still hit around 20-30.So, people usually challenge me hoping they would win. But, usually there wrong because they usually have stats like 75 defence 70 prayer 80 strength 75-85 attack. So if someone challenges you ask what there stats are. Now that you know what there stats are i would usually choose too fight or not. K now that you are fighting the opponent hit him till he has 50-70 hp. Then pull out your ags And use the specs. i have hitted a 72 before so its very rare it wont hit 50 or below lol. ok so Now that he is about too die. i usually would say gf... lawl. Well Good luck.
Back to top Go down

Vesta Pk Guide.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BladePkz :: Guides and tutorials-
Jump to: